This week we are creating beautiful, luxurious outdoor spaces. To me luxury is versatility, flexibility, minimalism and beauty. Today’s spaces show off all of these concepts beautifully! This is the incredible SEE! outdoor modular collection by JANUS et Cie.
If you are considering an outdoor project for Spring, these settings might be for you. Or, if you need some lovely and sunny inspiration to combat the winter blues, look no further.
1 and 2. By the Sea.
3 and 4. By the Home.
Today, I offer you design advice on the theme of individuality – tailoring your space specifically and uniquely for you!
- There are so many modular pieces to this beautiful collection, and you can configure it as you like
- There are options to create curves (image 3) or straight lines (image 4)
- The collection is multi-functional and depending on how you design your space, you can create more or less formality. Casual, formal, or in-between.
- The sides are available open or closed depending on your needs and your views.
- The integral storage, I think, is ingenious! And it is optional (open ends or closed).
I love all of these spaces, but in particular, I would just absolutely love to live in setting #2 by the sea!
I’d love to hear your comments or questions, and Jack is here to answer any architecture questions too. Whether or not you need some luxury or fantasy in anticipation of Spring, I hope you are inspired!
Thank you for reading, and have a great day!
A few of my related outdoor posts on creating luxury:
Source: Shown, the SEE! collection from JANUS et Cie. All images are from the JANUS et Cie website, which I encourage you to visit for so many wonderful products, ideas and images. I do not recommend doing any design or construction projects without the assistance of a licensed professional interior designer or architect.
Patricia Canfield is a registered interior designer, NCIDQ-certified, and Founder/Owner of deCamville Design, a full-service commercial interior design and architecture consulting firm established in 2000. She and her architect husband, Jack live in Texas with Tito the Cat, although she and her team are available for commercial projects anywhere in the world. She thanks you for reading her blog.